Pagina's

5 januari 2011

Peter Rabbit and others...

Just watched ‘Miss Potter’ on TV. I’ve never seen the movie before, but I liked it a lot. Renée Zellweger stars as a fantastic Beatrix Potter. The story has a semi-happy ending, so if you’re in a emotional mood, it’s best to have tissues within reach. I really love Beatrix Potters drawings and stories! So cute, little bunny’s and ducks… When I see people who can create such beauty with just two hands and some tools, I feel so jealous! That’s probably why I’m exploring my creative side more and more recently. Not by drawing, children’s drawings are way better than mine, but by crocheting and learning how to use my sewing machine. Hopefully someday I can create some cute things myself…

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen