Pagina's

30 januari 2011

Thrifty Treasures!

My favourite Saturday noon place to be is definitely our local thrift store! Almost every Saturday you can find me there, trying to find some abandoned treasures that can come and live with me…

Sometimes one gets lucky and finds…

A new, unused piece of really beautiful fabric and colourful doilies...





Look how pretty!! Is this going to be a handbag or a pillow or maybe something else???

And just before I got there, they unloaded a big stash of yarn!!




Oh my... Only 50 cents (half a euro) a piece... You all know what that means...



Indeed! I took 27 balls of yarn with me! Some greens, yellows, reds and pinks for my crochet flowers. And on the bottom left of the picture, you can spot two bags of blue buttons. I just couldn't resist them!

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen