Pagina's

16 maart 2011

One of my other passions are orchids. I absolutely love those flowers!
Don’t get me wrong, I love all flowers, but I have my favorites…

And favorites they are… In my tiny apartment I’ve got no less than 20 orchids.

Yes, that’s right, TWENTY or wait, more than 20… (whoops, you didn’t hear that last part, did you?).

Following the seasons and corresponding temperatures indoor, they start blossoming around February and they show their colors right through July and August.

I’ll show you a few of my pretties today and save the rest for later…

The first one is one of my oldest plants, last year he had seven flowering branches...


The second plant was a birthday present from a really good friend of mine, she knows my faves!


The third one is also a golden oldie, a faithful bloomer! I really like the contrast between the pure white petals and the pink heart...

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen