Pagina's

11 maart 2012

#wijvenweek: day 1

Day one of the ‘wijvenweek’, we have a lift-off! Topic for today is: there is a beauty queen deep inside all of us… Challenge is to be honest about how we look, want to look and what to wear…

So here we go:

I spend about five to ten minutes in front of the mirror in the morning, no more, no less! This includes hair, contacts and eyeliner. I’m not really good at all the make-up stuff, but I don’t leave the house without my eyeliner, otherwise I look like I haven’t slept in weeks :-)

Because I wear a uniform all day, I don’t really dress up to go to work, mostly plain jeans or skirt and a top. At work I get to dress in a really flattering white bag, with trousers that make your bum look enormous… No sexy nurse-uniforms here ;-)

When I’m home alone, I usually throw on some sweats, just to be comfy… The hair in a clip and no make-up remover! I know, it’s a really big sin, I should take off the liner at night, but mostly I ‘forget’…

I’m sometimes jealous about the women who seem to get their make-up just right everyday, Smokey eyes, a shade of lipstick… Maybe someday I’ll try and learn to do that myself, but for the moment those extra minutes in bed win!

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen