Pagina's

1 mei 2012

Photo a day challenge: May 1


This month I’m going to set myself a new goal: posting a pic everyday! My BFF Crazy Crafter found this fun challenge on fat mum slim’s website.
The idea? Every day there’s a new theme and you can post your picture on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Easy peasy, right? Ask me again on May 31… ;-)
Please, please keep in mind, I’m not a photographer, I’m an amateur, really an amateur in this and so is my camera! I am going to make obvious and dreadful mistakes that will stop any non-amateurs heart! So be warned, there’s a health-warning on these posts… But the idea is to get to know my camera a little better, for the good of my blog :-) (so tips are welcome!)
Themes this month are:
mayphotoaday-list-2
So here goes nothing, my first photoadayMay-pic:
PEACE!
BILD1746
To stay in the crochet-style, scraps from Blankie 2 (still in progress).
Love, Zjizjipke!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. zalig idee, en schone eerste foto!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je! Nu hopen op een maand vol inspiratie he :-)

      Verwijderen
  2. Great job, sweety!!! And that on such short notice ;-) Well done!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lijkt me een leuke uitdaging! Veel plezier en doorzettingsvermogen ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen