Pagina's

31 december 2012

Happy 2013!

Looking back: 2012 has been a year with tons of highs and lows. I‘ve known love, sadness, friendship, loneliness, pure joy, frustration and happiness. But the last day of the year fills me with a kind of disappointment. Disappointment that things I was sure would have been resolved by now are still sometimes clouding my beautiful, blue and sunny sky.

So I say, with all the hope I have within me:
il_570xN.381460841_dzg4

Looking forward: Changes are good, changes are needed. This year happiness comes first. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe there are some tough decisions to be made first, but on December 31st 2013 I want to be able to say to myself: this is the life I signed up for!

May 2013 bring you all lots of laughs, friendship, love, cuddles, happiness, creativity, luck and a good health!

Love, Zjizjipke!

1 opmerking: