Pagina's

25 januari 2013

My week of photo a day.

This month I’m taking part in the Photo a Day challenge from Fat Mum Slim.
Instead of posting the pics on my blog everyday, they will be on my Instagram account (you can follow me there) and I’ll do a weekly roundup here!

Day 19: Delicious.

I hope :-) my mum made cranberry syrup!

Delicious

Day 20: Something you saw.

Snow!!!

Somthing you saw

Day 21: What you do.

Nursing! The sign says: please consult the nurse before entering this room.

What you do



Day 22: Corner.

Off the train window.

corner

Day 23: Electric.

My wake-up lamp, love it!

electric

Day 24: Stripes.

Granny stripes and wavy stripes!

stripes

Day 25: Landscape.

In the snow!

Landscape

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Love, Zjizjipke!















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen