Pagina's

27 januari 2011

Longing...

Oh my! I’m longing for spring!!

As much as I love winter for its cosiness and snowy beauty, enough is enough for now… Rain, wind, cold, leaving for work and coming home in the dark, my body needs lots more sun and daylight!

I feel the need for the first sign of spring, the moment every year you come outside and there it is… It surprises you one day when you least expect it…

That first smell of spring, it holds the promise of all things good, great weather, sun, longer days, being outside, cocktails, new life appearing in the garden and the flowerpots,…

If I have to name one moment, one exact specific time every year I feel absolutely and completely happy and totally zen, that’s it! I just love to stand outside and take deep breaths, just enjoying and smelling the spring in the air!

Oh my! I really am longing for spring…
Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten