Pagina's

11 januari 2012

Empty cupboards…


Well, I’ve been a busy little housekeeper the last few days!! Been decluttering, reorganising and getting rid of stuff… Only two things remain to be tackled! The hallway cupboard, not that big of a task and… *enter drumroll here* the wardrobe! I’m really bad at throwing clothes out or, even worse, shoes…


I’m going to try and focus on the wardrobe Sunday and next week. So if I go missing, I’m staring at piles of clothes, pulling out my hair, deciding what to keep and what to toss! And now with all those great ideas about recycling old clothes, eliminating will be even worse!


Last year I also did a get-rid-of-things-tour trough the apartment, so it wasn’t that bad this time. I’m trying to keep up the ‘don’t buy stuff you don’t really really need’ routine. One step closer to a smoothly going household!


Inspiration about decluttering, buying less and living more can be found here, here, here and here (all in Dutch).


Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten