Pagina's

24 februari 2013

The making of a crochet bunting, part 2

Today I’m showing you how I transformed those crocheted triangles into a bunting.

I started with the 5 flags I made here.

BILD2503

Using the same yarn as before (Drop Paris) chain 8 (or more if you prefer), then you take one of the flags and dc (sc in US) in every dc of the top part of the flag.

When you come at the end of the first triangle, chain 2 (or more if you want the flags wider apart) and add the next flag, dc across the top, chain 2, next flag and so on, until you used up all your triangles, chain 8 (or the amount you started with).

Turn, chain and dc in every chain and dc until you end up back at the beginning.

Tadaah! You have made a bunting!

I spruced mine up with the help of some felt and my glue gun:

BILD2569

Yes, my cat is one spoiled little kitty! She even gets her own bunting :-)

BILD2559

BILD2560

BILD2561

BILD2562

My flags are really close together, but time will tell why ;-) So if you want them not as bunched up, just chain some more stitches in between the flags.

What do you think of my first crocheted bunting?

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten