Pagina's

19 februari 2012

Change of plans…


Happy Sunday to you all!


For today I wanted to show you some pictures of my hyacinth, nothing gives one more hope for the coming spring than those colourful flowers with their delicious perfume, don’t you agree?


And sometimes you can even hear them grow :-) Mine made a sound today while unfolding some leaves! Nothing like the slowly growing orchids I have, they’re really quiet and secretly grow their gorgeous flowers, so you’re surprised by another flowering branch lurking from below a leaf… Faithfull bloomers all of them!


So, I hear you say, where are those photos you made? Well, that’s the change of plans for today. My camera just died on me while taking them :-( Hopefully it’s just a little hiccup and he will resume his faithful tasks once again, but if not, I will have to make do without new pics for the moment…


But for now, to please everyone's need for colour an beauty this time of the year, I‘ll throw in some photos I made last year on an orchid show…


IMG_0844


IMG_0856


The one above smells divine! One of the few fragrant species… I bought a baby plant, she’ll be giving flowers soon I hope!


IMG_0857


IMG_0859


IMG_0860


IMG_0861


IMG_0867


IMG_0881


IMG_0883


IMG_0886


IMG_0893


IMG_0906


IMG_0909


IMG_0911


IMG_0913


IMG_0914


IMG_0916


I have plants in similar colours as the one above and below, only with fewer flowers! Maybe someday they’ll be just as pretty and abundant!


IMG_0918


Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten