Pagina's

12 februari 2012

Tutorial: square for blankie n°2…



I’ve been making more squares for blankie n°2, the counter stops at around 80 for the moment… It seems like I made hundreds already, but then you start counting… Oh, so few?? Oh well, keeps me busy in front of the TV :-)

For those who are interested, I’ll post the pattern! Maybe somewhere somebody already made squares this way, maybe not… I kind of made up this square using individual rounds from various patterns, so if I’m not the first: sorry!

Pattern:

Chain 4 and join into a ring with a slip stitch or use a magic circle and work round 1 into the circle. (I‘m using the chain 4 method)



Round 1: Chain 3, crochet 11 dc's into the ring and join to third stitch of beginning chain with a slip stitch (slst). Cut yarn and pull through. You’ll have 12 dc’s now, in a circle.



Round 2: Join the new colour, ch 3, crochet 1 dc in between 2 dc's of the previous colour. Keep crocheting 2 dc’s in between 2 dc spaces, so you’ll end up with 12 pairs of 2 dc’s. Join to third stitch of beginning chain with a slst. Cut yarn and pull trough.



This will be your result so far:



003



A circle in two colours.



Round 3: Join new colour (white in my case) ch 3, make the first corner (dc1, ch2, dc2) in a dc from the previous row, crochet 5 dc’s in 5 dc’s from previous row, make second corner (dc2, ch2, dc2), dc5, third corner (dc1, ch2, dc2), dc5, last corner (dc2, ch2, dc2), dc5 and join into third stich of beginning chain with a slst.



Round 4: Still in white or if you want in a new colour, ch 3, make first corner (dc2, ch2, dc3) into the gap you created making the first corner from the previous row, 8 dc's in 8 dc’s across to next corner, *make corner (dc3, ch2, dc3), 8 dc's , repeat from * 2 more times, join to third stitch of beginning chain with a slst.



And you’ll end up with a square looking like this:



027



Tuck in those annoying ends and repeat process a lot…


The dutch version will come soon, for the moment you could use my translation spreadsheet!


I would love to hear your comments about my very first tutorial!!



Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten