Pagina's

18 november 2012

Grannyswap

Back in august I came across a granny swap on Twitter. You crochet some granny squares for other people and get an equal amount of granny’s in return. It looked like a fun thing to do, so didn’t hesitate to write myself up!
After some Tweets and mails we agreed on 5 squares each, so with a group of seven, we needed to send out 6 envelopes with 5 granny’s in them.
Being the procrastinating queen of the world, I knew I would get into trouble if I didn’t start immediately! So going against my nature, I had all the granny’s finished by mid-September :-)
The big unveiling is planned for November 30th, so I made the envelopes today, ready to go to Holland tomorrow!
BILD2305
Tessa, Birgit, Esther, Sandra, Willeke en Isolde, the granny’s are coming! Hope you like them!
Love, Zjizjipke!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Je pakjes zien er alvast heel gezellig uit. Ik ben benieuwd naar de inhoud. Nog even geduld zie ik ;-)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen