Pagina's

6 december 2011

Hooky update!

Evening all!

I've been meaning to do an update on my crochet projects, but the weather is spoiling all the fun... I'm waiting for a reasonable amount of daylight to present you with some decent pictures. Sadly when I get home from work, it's dark and last weekend it was really gloomy and grey outside...

So I'm hoping for some sun next weekend, I just need a little bit, for the tiensiest amount of time! But belgian fall/winter has started, which means rain, clouds and wind... Cross those fingers!!

In the meantime you'll have to do with words, no pics... I've finished my ripple blankie!!! Yes, finally gave it the time and attention it deserved and now it's snoozing on the sofa :-) Blankie's the new favorite of the cat... I think she likes the colors!

I've also started a new hooky, blankie project. One with granny squares, lots of color with all white borders. And a present for my mom, it's her birthday this month. I'm crocheting her a cake! Only the decoration is yet to be created, the cake itself is all done...

So, pics will follow, I promise!!

Love, Zjizjipke!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten